Camaret Tea Towel
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Libeco Camaret Tea Towel
Inspired by the coastal French town, Camaret, bearing its name, this kitchen towel is a must have for drying and polishing glassware.
Towels are sold individually
93% linen, 7% cotton
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
Dimension (cm) : L 70 x W 70