- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Libeco Skye Napkin
Named after the Isle of Skye, this pure linen napkin collection has colours for every taste. The napkins have a simple hem and are stonewashed for an updated look.
6.6 oz/yd² - 225 g/m²
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
Dimension (cm) : L 40 x W 40