- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Libeco The Thompson Napkin: a table linen that combines a sturdy fabric with a refined herringbone design.
The camel stripe napkin has a central flax herringbone stripe which is bordered by a camel and black fancy stripe at each end. The fancy stripe is a black and flax herringbone with a camel and black dobby weave special design on each inside edge.
The black stripe napkin is a flax herringbone with a fancy dobby stripe at one end and a single black stripe at the other end.
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions: