Sofzsleep Baby Cot Mattress
- Maximum comfort with pure natural latex and bamboo yarn.
- Intelligent cooling with bamboo fibre fabric which is 4 times more breathable than cotton fabric.
- Natural antibacterial defences for babies with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Firmness: Firm
- Thickness: 7.5cm (3″) or 10cm (4″)
- Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
- No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
- Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
- Easy removable cover that can be dry cleaned.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
The safest cot mattress for your baby.
Sofzsleep pure natural latex COT mattress is designed to help your baby sleep comfortably and cool during the night. Our baby mattress is certified to be toxic-free from formaldehydes, pesticides, PDBEs (Polybrominated Diphenel Ethers-chemical flame retardants) and other toxic chemicals. A testament to stringent cleanliness and hygiene standards, our COT mattresses comply with the Oek-Tex® Standard 100, ensuring that there is no off-gassing of noxious fumes. Sofzsleep pure natural latex mattresses have millions of microscopic open cells that makes them extremely ventilating and cooling to sleep on.
Care instructions for Bamboo mattress cover
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mould or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.