Sofzsleep Grand Mattress
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry Clean
- Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
GRAND features a luxurious layer of soft topper on a firm latex base to offer firm yet providing support, to relieve tension and to align your spine to its natural and healthy position.
Double natural latex layers can be separated for use when you have unexpected guests. The zipped bamboo cover can also be easily removed for dry-cleaning.
• Firmness: Firm
• Thickness: 24cm (9.5”)
• A luxurious layer of soft latex on a firm core to offer progressive and providing body support.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex® certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover with zip that can be dry cleaned.
• 10-year limited warranty against latex sagging.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
Care instructions for Bamboo mattress cover
How to make your mattress last longer.
Wash your bed linens regularly.
When you sleep, hair, body oil, sweat and skin cells seep into mattress – this makes it a breeding ground for odour-causing bacteria and dust mites. Hence it is best to wash them once a week on high heat to keep your sleep surface clean and free from any irritants. Do make sure that your sheets are completely dry before replacing them on your bed to prevent any mold or bacterial growth.
Use a mattress protector
Mattress protectors are excellent at keeping dirt and dust away from your mattresses and serve as a protective barrier against spills and stains. By keeping your mattress clean and hygienic, it ensures for a longer-lasting, high-quality mattress.
Make sure your mattress is properly supported
A good bed frame will help support your mattress well and prevent unnecessary stress and strains on them.
Replace your mattress cover
Yes, this is possible for Sofzsleep mattresses. A new mattress cover will give a new life to your lovely mattress.