Parma Tea Towel
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Libeco Parma Tea Towel
A durable, pure linen towel with the capacity to absorb up to 20% of its weight in water. This is the ideal towel for drying and polishing glassware and leaving it lint-free, it’s a star in the kitchen!
Towels are sold individually
93% linen, 7% cotton
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
Dimension (cm) : L 70 x W 70
Parma Tea Towel - Red
Parma Tea Towel - Rose
Parma Tea Towel - Olive