- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Libeco Thompson Tablecloth
Introducing Thompson: a table linen that combines a sturdy fabric with a refined design. The tablecloth has a black and flax herringbone central stripe bordered by a flax herringbone stripe on each of the long sides.
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
Color : Herringbone
Dimension (cm) :
- 170 x 170
- 170 x 350