Folkestone Pillow Sham
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).
Libeco Folkestone Pillow Cover ( Sham )
Named after the English port town, Folkestone on the North Sea, this is sure to become a classic. This bed linen was conceived with a 100% linen fabric. Oyster stripes sit on a bastion blue twill ground, which makes it fit in a wide array of interior types.
5.9 oz/yd² - 200 g/m²
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
Dimension (cm) :
Euro - L65 x W65
Standard - L50 x W75